Internet is considered as one of the most important invention in human history. Originally it was thought that internet will change the way we communicate, but today it became all pervasive. The birth of Amazon and the subsequent years have demonstrated that internet is going to have a tremendous impact on the way we do business. All businesses have two major channels to reach and sell their products and services to prospective customers – one, traditional commerce and second, ecommerce. A business that ignores the latter (ecommerce) is significantly reducing its opportunity not only now, but in the future as we all know that ecommerce is going to stay.
Digital Presence Scorecard objectively measures a company’s digital presence. As the saying goes, things that you cannot measure, you cannot achieve. Fhyzics Business Consultants became the first company in the world that brought this measure to help companies to measure their digital or online presence. Digital presence can be defined as a company’s and its products visibility in the online space starting from its website, social media, forums, blogs and other online contents that its prospects are consuming on daily basis. Digital Presence Scorecard (DPS) gives a weighted average number out of 1000 to indicate the performance of a company in the online space. DPS is a holistic measure. Using DPS a company can develop a Digital Strategy to continuously measure and improve their online presence that results in business growth. DPS also helps a company to prioritize the activities and budget allocation to support their digital strategy.
Digital Presence Scorecard (DPS) objectively measures a company’s online presence and visibility using two type of parameters called Macro and Micro. The following are the Macro Parameters:
- Search Engine Optimization (On Page)
- Search Engine Optimization (Off Page)
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Blogs & Forums
- Customer Review Sites
- Employee Review Sites
- Press Releases
- Article Submission Sites
- Local Listings
- Video Promotions
- Document Sharing Sites
- Events Posting
- Image Submission Sites
- Classified Advertisement
- Customer Relationship Management
- Email Marketing The Macro Parameters are further detailed into 100+ Micro Parameters.
DPS at Level-1 and Level-2 parameters.
- A detailed assessment of customer comments in online and suggestions for Online Reputation Management. A collection of all the comments available in online for the last 3 years.
- SMART [Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time Bound] recommendations to improve your DPS score significantly. Higher DPS score reflects into more business leads and conversions.
- A comparison of your performance against your chosen competitor to benchmark your online presence with that of your competitor.
Keywords: Digital Marketing Services, Digital Marketing Consultant, Balanced Scorecard, Digital Scorecard, Small Digital Scoreboard, Digital Marketing Scorecard, Free Seo Report, Balanced Score Cards, Digital Marketing Services Company, Seo and Digital Marketing, Marketing Scorecard, Balanced Scorecard Marketing