Blue Ocean Strategy is about creating a new market rather than fighting in a highly crowded market. Blue Ocean Strategy stresses upon identifying an unmet need in the market and design products or services to satisfy that unmet need. This one-day program prepares the leaders of your organization on the various steps involved in conceiving, developing and deploying a blue ocean strategy. The 8-Key Points of Blue Ocean Strategy are,
1. It’s grounded in data
2. It pursues differentiation and low cost
3. It creates uncontested market space
4. It empowers you through tools and frameworks
5. It provides a step-by-step process
6. It maximizes opportunity while minimizing risk
7. It builds execution into strategy
8. It shows you how to create a win-win outcome
Who Should Attend?
This Blue Ocean Strategy course is suitable for middle and senior managers looking to set up Blue Ocean initiatives in their organization.
Program Date :
- What is Red Vs? Blue Ocean?
- Creating Blue Oceans
- Analytical Total Framework
- Current Strategy Canvas
- Future Strategy Canvas
- 4 Actions Frameworks
- Critical Success Factors (CSF)
Keywords: Blue Ocean Strategy, Blue Ocean Consulting, Blue Ocean Strategy Summary, The Blue Ocean Strategy, Blue Ocean Marketing, Innovation as Blue Ocean Strategy, Blue Ocean Strategic Advisors, Blue Ocean Strategy Tools, Blue Ocean Marketing Strategy, Blue Ocean Leadership, Principles of Blue Ocean Strategy, Concept of Blue Ocean Strategy, A Blue Ocean Strategy, Blue Ocean Strategy Consulting, Executive Management Program, Executive Programs, Executive Training, Executive Training Program, Process of Executive Development