Program Date, Venue, and Structure:
Venue: Hablis Hotel, 19 GST Road, Guindy, Chennai 600 032, India.
09:00 AM to 09:30 AM Registration
09:30 AM to 10:00 AM Speaker-1
10:00 AM to 12:15 PM Speaker-2
12:15 PM to 03:15 PM Speaker-3
03:15 PM to 05:30 PM Speaker-4
05:30 PM to 06:00 PM Networking
11:00 AM to 11:15 AM Morning Break
01:00 PM to 02:00 PM Lunch Break
04:00 PM to 04:15 PM Evening Break
Program Content:Introduction to Analytics, Data & Basic Statistics:
- How is Big Data changing the way things were?
- Big Data in HR
- How big is Big Data?
- Explaining the evolution of Big Data Revolution.
- Technology Driving Big Data.
- Data Deluge
- What is structured data?
- Web 2.0 & Arrival of Big Data.
- Difference between structured and Semi-structured Data
- The composition of Big Data then and now.
- Enterprise Applications & Bespoke IT Applications.
- Characteristics of Big Data
- Deep Web & Surface Web Getting
- Started with Business Intelligence (BI)
- Definition of Business Intelligence
- Features of Business Intelligence
- Visibility provided by BI
- Differences between ERP & BI
- Difference between Big Data & Business Intelligence
- Use Excel to sort data with pivot tables
- Create histograms and other charts for data visualization
- Calculate summary statistics-create indicator variables for qualitative information.
- Information Management in Analytics
- Analytic Software
- R, Excel.
The training will focus on measuring the association between variables, visually examine data (via Excel charts, sparklines, etc.) and identify trends. Construct linear regression models in Excel-Evaluate linear regression model quality-Use models to forecast demand and interface with Excel Solver to make operational decisions. The training also focuses on analytics applications for finance, Learn how to forecast sales using trend data, Prepare Pro-forma financial statements and understand the link between growth and financing needs, learn to calculate sustainable growth rate algebraically and also by using Excel Goal seek, forecasting Budgeting numbers for HR Costs & Predictive modelling in HR, creating a policy on basics of analytics.Program Benefits:
- The course gives the required understanding of the business analytics concepts to the participants.
- This helps the participants to seek business analyst positions in IT and non-IT organizations.
- The participants will gain a sound understanding of the various techniques and can perform business analytics related projects on their own
- Unique in-demand skill addition to the participants while seeking opportunities.
Keywords: Business Analytics, Masters in Analytics, Business Analytics Program, Analytics Programs, Best Business Analytics Programs, Masters in Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, Advanced Business Analytics, Best Masters in Business Analytics, Best Analytics Courses, Analytics Consulting, Learn Business Analytics, Basics of Business Analytics, EDP, EDP Course, EDP Executive, EDP Program, EDP Training, EDP Training Program, Executive Development