A person is judged by both content and communication. Content without communication and communication without content doesn’t fetch the due interest. The word ‘content’ refers to the subject matter and ‘communication’ refers to one’s ability to make the other person think what he/she thinks. In an organization, the business leaders are expected to do better in verbal communication, written communication, teaching, public speaking, and facilitation. Business communication is an absolute skill set meaning no one can claim they have reached the zenith of communication skills, but rather everyone needs to continuously improve. This program will prepare the participants to understand the various facets of business communication and methods to make it stronger.
Who Should Attend?
This program is appropriate for business professionals at all levels of experience who would like to be more effective in both written and oral communications.
- Presenting yourself and your company
- Essential Business Grammar 1: numbers: dates, times and figures
- Essential Business Grammar 2: describing increases, decreases and business trends
- Project updates: explaining timelines, problems, and corrective actions
- Telephone skills: pronunciation, intonation and interrogative phrases
- Conference Calls: introductions, discussion management, conclusions, and expressions
- Meetings: setting agendas, giving feedback, expressing agreement and disagreement
- Presentation skills 1: introducing/ explaining/summarising topics
- Presentation skills 2: describing charts, graphs, and diagrams
- Business writing skills: emails, reports, and memos
- The grammar of negotiation: conditionals and modal verbs
- The grammar of management: obligations and imperatives
Venue: Hablis Hotel, 19 GST Road, Guindy, Chennai 600 032, India.
09:00 AM to 09:30 AM Registration
09:30 AM to 10:00 AM Speaker-1
10:00 AM to 12:15 PM Speaker-2
12:15 PM to 03:15 PM Speaker-3
03:15 PM to 05:30 PM Speaker-4
05:30 PM to 06:00 PM Networking
11:00 AM to 11:15 AM Morning Break
01:00 PM to 02:00 PM Lunch Break
04:00 PM to 04:15 PM Evening Break
Keywords: Effective Communication, Business Communication, Business Communication Skills, Effective Business Communication, Methods of Business Communication, Introduction to Business Communication, Written Communication in Business, Ways to Improve Communication, Business Communication Strategies, Communication in Business Management, Business to Business Communication, Explain Business Communication, Business Manager Communication, Best Executive Development Programs, Best Executive Education Programs, Business Development Executive, EDP, EDP Course, EDP Executive, EDP Program