This Risk Management course is suitable for project managers, project sponsors, team members, and key holders.Objective of the Workshop:
This session is to help participants to obtain strong project outcomes by implementing an appropriate risk management process. The learning objectives are to distinguish between risk and issues, examine potential risk categories and implement monitoring and control process.Program Content:
- Planning and creation of Culture for Risk Management
- Implement a severe process to identify the risk.
- Analyse risk in terms of impact and probability
- Categorize and rate risk so you can develop an appropriate response.
- Design a response strategy and control measures to manage the risks.
- Monitor, evaluate and manage the risks.
- Report and change the risk management process.
- Establish a risk management framework.
- Identify, analyze and rank risk.
- Compare and contrast the main risk management standards including those required by regulations.
- Develop risk response strategies and action plans for all high risks.
- Identify residual risks and adjust the strategies if required.
- Apply the concepts of enterprise risk management and understand what a risk management framework is.
- Update the plan, register, budget, Schedule, and communication plan.
Venue: Hablis Hotel, 19 GST Road, Guindy, Chennai 600 032, India.
09:00 AM to 09:30 AM Registration
09:30 AM to 10:00 AM Speaker-1
10:00 AM to 12:15 PM Speaker-2
12:15 PM to 03:15 PM Speaker-3
03:15 PM to 05:30 PM Speaker-4
05:30 PM to 06:00 PM Networking
11:00 AM to 11:15 AM Morning Break
01:00 PM to 02:00 PM Lunch Break
04:00 PM to 04:15 PM Evening Break
Keywords: Risk Management, Risk Management Process, Risk Management Strategies, Risk Management Policy, Risk Management Procedure, Risk Management Methodology, Importance of Risk Management, Risk Management Structure, Risk Management Techniques, Risk Management Practices, Effective Risk Management, Risk Management Framework Process, Risk Management Tools and Techniques, Risk Management Regulations, Introduction to Risk Management, Safety and Risk Management, Executive Management Program, Executive Programs, Executive Training, Executive Training Program