No one knows business analysis like Fhyzics do, an accomplishment demonstrated over years of business analysis practice, teaching and research carried out by Fhyzics Business Consultants Private Limited. Fhyzics business analysis initiatives are supported by FIBBAR, A Business Analysis wing, committed to the excellence in business analysis in corporate and academia. FIBAAR’s Business Analysis Schema is a holistic approach to business analysis and the only framework in the world that has due focus to domains, core competencies, and peripheral competencies. For more details about FIBAAR, please visit www.fibaar.org
Business analysis skill set is analogous to that of a well-balanced tripod. The three legs represent domain, core competencies and peripheral competencies as laid out in the Business Analysis Schema. In an interview setup, a business analyst who demonstrates exemplary skills in all the three areas are a great asset to companies and it is not an exaggeration that companies are longing to have such business analysts.
Business Analysis Interview Questions [Aviation] are compiled by the consultants and business analysts of FIBAAR and fully customized to the needs of the individual as certain practices and regulatory framework are specific to a given region or country. Since it is a customized eBook as soon as your order is placed, we will need certain information from you to serve you better. On providing the requested information, you will be delivered the Interview Questions within one business day or roughly 24 hours.Skills expected for a business analyst in aviation domain:
- Should be familiar with Naval aviation data system and should work in DECKPLATE and OOMA
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Should be a mastery in NAE, NAVAIR and PPBE process
- Should maintain a database to support onboarding and offboarding process, estimating activities
- Should assign flight routes after checking the fuel levels
- Should be familiar with Microsoft Excel, VBA, and various analytical tools
- Excellent Travel industry knowledge in the following ranges Air Fares & Ticketing, Airline Reservations, Airlines Inventory & Flight Schedules
- Should have the capacity to troubleshoot data extraction, change program and ready to exhibit information to business class customers.
- Willing to meet new peoples and ability to communicate with business-class passengers.
- Ability to get security clearance and solve problems when needed
Keywords: HR Business Analyst Interview Questions, Top Business Analyst Interview Questions, Common Business Analyst Interview Questions, Sr Business Analyst Interview Questions, Questions Asked in Business Analyst Interview, BA Interview Questions and Answers, BA Analyst Interview Questions, Typical Business Analyst Interview Questions, Technical BA Interview Questions, Data Warehouse Business Analyst Interview Questions, Entry Level Business Analyst Interview Questions, Questions for BA Interview, Basic Analytics Interview Questions, Business Analyst Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers, Questions for Analyst Interview, Marketing Analyst Interview Questions and Answers, Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions and Answers, Technical Business Analyst Interview Questions and Answers, Junior Business Analyst Interview Questions and Answers