No one knows business analysis like Fhyzics do, an accomplishment demonstrated over years of business analysis practice, teaching and research carried out by Fhyzics Business Consultants Private Limited. Fhyzics business analysis initiatives are supported by FIBBAR, A Business Analysis wing, committed to the excellence in business analysis in corporate and academia. FIBAAR’s Business Analysis Schema is a holistic approach to business analysis and the only framework in the world that has due focus to domains, core competencies and peripheral competencies. For more details about FIBAAR, please visit www.fibaar.org
Business analysis skill set is analogous to that of a well balanced tripod. The three legs represent domain, core competencies and peripheral competencies as laid out in the Business Analysis Schema. In an interview setup, a business analyst who demonstrates exemplary skills in all the three areas are a great asset to companies and it is not an exaggeration that companies are longing to have such business analysts.
Business Analysis Interview Questions [Oil & Gas] are compiled by the consultants and business analysts of FIBAAR and fully customized to the needs of the individual as certain practices and regulatory framework are specific to a given region or country. Since it is a customized eBook as soon as your order is placed, we will need certain information from you to serve you better. On providing the requested information, you will be delivered the Interview Questions within one business day or roughly 24 hours.Skills expected for a business analyst in oil and gas domain:
- Strong understanding of Oil and Gas industry business processes
- Minimum of 7+ years consulting experience in Oil/Gas Industry
- Solid knowledge of the Oil and Gas Industry business processes and deep knowledge in several core areas such as Tax and Royalty, Revenue and Valuation, Check Write, Production and Contract Allocation, Ownership, Joint Venture Accounting are favored
- 10+ years of experience providing EHS related services to the Oil/Gas/Petroleum industry including tanks, pipelines, compressor stations, gas plants, etc.
- Should be a good leader in the Oil/Gas Industry and deep knowledge of industry best practices
- Should lead client accounts including new business development
- Should prepare client presentations, proposals, project cost estimates and marketing materials
- Provide project consulting support in an area of expertise which includes transaction-related due diligence support, compliance management such as multi-media permitting and auditing, standard operating procedures (SOP) development, training, decommissioning, incident response, remediation, etc.
- Must be able to lead and facilitate teams, interface directly with multiple clients and stakeholders
Keywords: Business Analytics Interview Questions, Business Process Analyst Interview Questions, Digital Business Analyst Interview Questions, Entry Level Data Analyst Interview Questions, Junior Data Analyst Interview Questions, SrBusiness Analyst Interview Questions, Questions Asked in Business Analyst Interview, BA Interview Questions and Answers, BA Analyst Interview Questions, Typical Business Analyst Interview Questions, Technical BA Interview Questions, Data Warehouse Business Analyst Interview Questions, Entry Level Business Analyst Interview Questions, Questions for BA Interview, Basic Analytics Interview Questions, Business Analyst Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers, Questions for Analyst Interview, Marketing Analyst Interview Questions and Answers, Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions and Answers, Technical Business Analyst Interview Questions and Answers, Junior Business Analyst Interview Questions and Answers