Walt Disney once said about movies, “Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and bring their friends.” The famed animator’s quote can also be applied to customer service. If a business treats its clients well and keeps them satisfied, they will maintain a relationship with the company and will recommend the company to their friends. Companies need to remember that without someone to buy their goods and services, they will not survive. This program explains the fundamental principles of customer service, customer profile, personas, customer blueprint etc.
Who Should Attend?
Customer Service representatives, Technical & Support Personnel, Account Managers, Small business owners.
- Benefits of providing good service
- Focusing on customer service and excellence
- How customer service creates revenue
- Why is customer satisfaction based on perceptions
- What are the top customer expectation
- Managing customer expectation by personality style
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Responding effectively to specific customer behaviors
Keywords: Customer Service, Good Customer Service, Best Customer Service, It Customer Service, Call Customer Service, Quality Customer Service, Customer Support Services, Customer Service Strategy, Customer Service Policy, CRM Customer Service, Customer Service Workshop, How to Provide Customer Service, Key Skills for Customer Service, Ways to Improve Customer Service Skills, Describe Good Customer Service Skills, Customer Service Concepts, Customer Service Representative Skills, Importance of Customer Service, The Purpose of Customer Service, How to Be the Best Customer Service, Best Customer Service Skills