Warehouse bridges the supply-side and demand-side and provides the necessary buffer to ensure smooth functioning of supply chain. Strategic warehouse management refers to aligning the warehouse operations to the supply chain and business goals and making it as a competitive advantage to the organisation.
About EDP: Fhyzics Business Consultants Private Limited, an International Channel Partner of APICS, USA offers APICS Certifications (CSCP, CPIM and CLTD), Supply Chain Consulting and Executive Development Programs. Fhyzics' one-day Executive Development Programs are designed with two objectives in mind. (1) To transform the business processes of their organisation from current state to a better state and (2) To impart a sound understanding of the concepts through case studies and best practices.
Fhyzics' Executive Development Programs are exclusively designed for corporates and taught by CSCP/CPIM/CLTD Trained professionals with years of experience in supply chain. This one-day EDP is for 8 hours duration from 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM and will be delivered at your venue for a minimum of 5 candidates. The typical agenda of the EDP is given below, which can be further customised to the organisational needs.
Who Should Attend?
Supply chain and warehouse professionals
- Warehouse location strategy
- Options in warehouse layout and design
- Classes of warehouses
- Warehouse automation
- Information technology (IT) in the warehouse
- Industry variations
- Key functional processes from receiving to picking and shipping
- Optimizing the flow of goods across processes
- Advanced processes – break-bulk, cross-docking, mixing, assembly
- Cycle counting, conducting a physical inventory audit
- Implementing Lean principles in the warehouse
- Continuous improvement and managing change
- The function of inventory
- Inventory accuracy and control
- Handling WIP (Work-In-Progress) inventory
- Three-dimensional inventory classification and segmentation (ABC)
- Using inventory classification to drive efficiency
- Replenishment methods and strategies
- Managing and incentivizing your people
- Employee training and evaluation
- The IT environment: your enterprise and the warehouse
- Role of the warehouse in the value chain
- Outsourcing: risks and opportunities
- Supplier collaboration models and strategies
Keywords: Warehouse Management, Warehouse Management System, Warehouse Management Process, Best Warehouse Management System, Simple Warehouse Management System, Automated Warehouse Management System, Warehouse Management System Features, Inventory Management System, Cloud Warehouse Management, Logistics Warehouse Management, Supply Chain Warehouse, Integrated Warehouse Management System, Warehousing in Supply Chain Management, Warehouse Management System for Small Business, Effective Warehouse Management, Retail Inventory Management, Inventory Management Techniques, Warehouse Processes and Procedures, Warehouse Management Structure, Supply Chain Management Process